Meet Dr. Justin Hillman
I was born in Morton, Illinois. I grew up with a love for sports and the outdoors. I graduated from Peoria Christian High School in 1995 and then attended Bradley University for four years, graduating in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science.
I attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport Iowa. At Palmer I took extra study in Activator and the Gonstead technique. I then moved to Bloomington, Illinois in July of 2005 and began working with Dr. Bly in Bloomington at Bly Family Chiropractic Clinic. In January 2016, I opened up our wonderful new practice, True Health Chiropractic and Massage, with an emphasis on holistic healing. We are excited to offer the latest in chiropractic techniques: the very best in non-surgical spinal disc decompression, the DRX9000, the Pulstar, massage therapy, Doterra essential oils, and will soon be offering functional medicine assessments as well.
Post Graduate Training
Since graduating from Palmer College, I have taken post graduate training in ART (Active Release Technique), which deals with soft tissue injuries as well as advanced training with the Pulstar technique. And I have also taken advanced training on whiplash injuries from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego, as well as training specifically on golf injuries. I am also currently working on my functional medicine degree.
Outside the Office
Outside of being a chiropractor, I have a passion for hunting and working on my farm, as well as spending time with my family. I have a beautiful wife Megan, a step daughter Ryan as well as our son, Hunter.
Meet Dr. Adam Gingras
I was born and raised in the small rural village of Tremont, Illinois. I grew up playing multiple sports and spent most of my free time outdoors hiking and fishing. After graduating from Tremont High School, I attended Illinois Central College and later Illinois States University. In 2007, I received my Bachelors of Science with a Major in Biology and a Minor in Chemistry.
My path to becoming a chiropractor started with an interest in providing health care to others and an invitation to shadow with an amazing chiropractor in Chicago. Shortly after my time spent in Chicago, I
enrolled and started my Doctorate of Chiropractic at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
While at Palmer I excelled in my course work and received extra training in Flexion Distraction technique, and Thompson technique. In 2013 I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Palmer along with an award for academic excellence. I am excited to join True Health Chiropractic and Massage with Dr. Hillman and his amazing staff!
Outside of being a chiropractor, I still spend most of my free time outdoors hiking, hunting and fishing. I am a self-proclaimed nerd and one of my hobbies is collecting insects for my entomology collection. I have an absolutely amazing and growing family. My wife Stephanie has given me an energetic son Easton and my newborn daughter Hadley. Stephanie is a veterinarian and we have a collection of furry family members as well: two dogs, Cooper and Mabel, and four cats, Rosie, Rupert, Ramona, and Reggie.
Meet Dr. Anthony Mills
I was born and raised in small town Iowa and am a 2011 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport. Following graduation, my wife Traci and I moved to Orange County, California where I began work in a functional medicine & chiropractic office in Tustin. While there, I gained experience in clinical nutrition and neurology, working with patients suffering from metabolic issues. Soon thereafter, my wife and I were expecting our first child so we decided to move back to the Midwest to be closer to friends and family.
I began practicing with Bly-Hillman Chiropractic in 2013, where I worked closely with Dr. Bly and Dr. Hillman to help broaden my experience and skill set. In March of that year, Traci and I welcomed our son, Cooper Patrick, to the family.
In 2016, I joined Dr. Hillman at True Health Chiropractic & Massage where I focus primarily on nutritional approaches to health and wellness, utilizing functional medicine and implementing the extremely effective Shape ReClaimed anti-inflammatory nutritional program.
In my down time I like to golf, watch Cubs baseball, and spend time with my family and friends. I continue to strive to find the best approaches to serve my patients and help them reach their health & wellness goals. Go Cubs! 2016 World Series Champions!
Meet Dr. Timothy J. Bly
Dr. Timothy J. Bly graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in December of 1983 where he was recognized for having one of the largest student practices in the clinic.
After graduating from Palmer College of Chiropractic, he began an associateship in Peoria, IL with Buescher Chiropractic Clinic. He then opened Bly Family Chiropractic in August of 1985.
Dr. Bly is certified in acupuncture and studied acupuncture in China in 1989. In 2001, Dr. Bly moved Bly Family Chiropractic to a new 5000 square foot state of the art chiropractic facility which incorporates a wide variety of therapeutic and healing techniques.
In 2001, Dr. Bly opened Bly Family Chiropractic, one of the first clinics in Central Illinois to incorporate the Pulstar technique, a technique which uses computer and space age technology to scientifically analyze and correct spinal dysfunction. Dr. Bly also incorporated spinal decompression and cold laser therapy to enhance the treatment and correction of spinal disc herniation.
True Health Chiropractic and Massage is excited for Dr. Bly to join our staff and bring his expertise and knowledge to our patients.
Post Graduate Education
- Certified Acupuncturist, a 100 hour program in Kansas City, at the International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture.
- Studied Acupuncture in China at the Shanghai and Beijing Research Institutes of Acupuncture.
- Continuing education in X-Ray, 100 hour course with Dr. Russel Ehrhardt.
- Continuing education in MRI, 20 hour course with Dr. Ian McLean.
- 50 hour Extremity Adjusting and Sports Physician Training, with world renowned chiropractor, Dr. Mitchell Malley.
- Upper extremity work, including the Temporal Mandibular joint dysfunction with Dr. D.D. Stierwalt.
- 100 hours of Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury training, taught by Dr. Vince Ackerman.
- Motion Palpation of the spine, offered through Motion Palpation Institute.
- 50 hours of study under Dr. Fred Barge, on scoliosis.
- Inventor of the Motion Palpatoradjusting bench, designed for locating and correcting spinal misalignment.
- Instructor for Palmer College Preceptor Program.
- Phase I of Whiplash and Spinal Trauma by Dr. Dan Murphy.
- Part I Spinal Biophysics with Dr. Don Harrison.
- Activator Technique with Dr. Alan Fuhr.
- Whiplash Master’s Certification issued by the Spinal Research Institute of San Diego.
- Post Graduate Faculty for Palmer College.
- Graduate of the Advanced Symposium on the Pulstar given by the National Association for the Advancement of Scientific Chiropractic.
- Advanced Decompression and light Therapy seminar.