Dr. Hillman has been our (husband and myself) chiropractor going on four years. The soothing calm and pleasant atmosphere of his new office is a reflection of he and his wife’s personalities. We both have received excellent results for acute as well as maintenance needs. Additionally the massage therapists do an excellent job aiding healing in chronic or more problematic areas.
Chiropractor in Bloomington, IL • True Health Chiropractic & Massage
Call (309) 585-0704 or Contact Us to Book Your Appointment
If you’re looking for the latest treatments paired with a clean and relaxing facility, look no further! Utilizing cutting-edge technology, equipment, treatment therapies to aid spinal correction and chiropractic adjustments, Dr. Justin Hillman and hist team of chiropractors in Bloomington, IL will put patients at ease and on the road to recovery. Chiropractic adjustments are a safe, natural and effective procedure to help keep the body in prime condition.
Why you should go to a chiropractor
Chiropractic care helps restore the body’s natural structure to its optimal state as it was before lifestyle, injury or other circumstances have misaligned it. The spine is like the major highway of all your nervous systems and any blockades can be detrimental to your health. Having a misaligned spine can not only cause discomfort or pain, but can also cause problems with other areas of your body. These problems occur when there are interruptions in the normal communication of information between the brain and the body; chiropractic care can correct that.
Common conditions treated
Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints including back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs and headaches. Some of the common conditions that are treated include but are not limited to:
- Auto & Work Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Back and Neck Pain
- Shoulder & Knee Pain
- Sciatica & Disc Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Headaches & Migraines
- Foot & Extremity Pain
PulStar Chiropractic Treament® at True Health Chiropractic and Massage:
In today’s world, multiple impulse technology offers a gentle solution that leaves patients pain-free in a fraction of the time without the twisting, popping and cracking of traditional chiropractic methods. In fact, we find that multiple impulse therapy tools such as the PulStar can effectively treat pain from musculoskeletal misalignments anywhere on the body— not just in the back.
How PulStar Chiropractic Treatment Works:
Dr. Hillman uses the PulStar to direct a gentle impulse to the patient’s spine. It records the resistance given back to that force, then displays a graphic representation on the computer screen. On the screen, red and yellow markers will indicate problem areas. Using impulse therapy, the doctor will apply precise pressure in precise areas–no cracking and popping. Patients often experience reduced pain in three to four visits.
The Palmer Package:
The Palmer Package is a variety of techniques taught at the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, the birthplace of chiropractic.
- Diversified: First, an analysis of your spine is performed. With the malposition of one or more spinal bones identified, a specific manual thrust is administered, based on experience, practice and a thorough understanding of spinal mechanics.
- Thompson: This technique is both a system of chiropractic analysis and a way to minimize the amount of energy needed to adjust the spine using a special table with drop-away sections.
- Gonstead: A small heat-sensing instrument and full spine X-rays may be used to reveal subluxation patterns in the spine. To adjust your lower spine and pelvis, we will have you lay on your side. Subluxations in the middle back are corrected as you assume a comfortable kneeling position. When you are seated, we can restore the integrity of your spine without twisting or rotating your neck.
- Toggle Recoil: While you are in a totally relaxed state, usually laying on your side, a high-speed, low-force thrust is delivered to the upper bones of your spine and the hands are quickly withdrawn. This allows the body to use the energy as it sees fit to reset the spinal joints.
Book your chiropractic appointment with True Health Chiropractic & Massage
We gladly accept most insurance and have convenient weekend hours available. When you are ready to book an appointment for yourself, a friend or a loved one, call us at (309) 585-0704 or visit our contact page to send us a message. We offer two new patient specials which include a $25 consultation, exam, and X-rays ($350 value) and a $39 relaxation massage!